I am trying to get the Kwh/D stackable chart running but, the kwhd feed just keeps adding up, not resetting each day at midnight. Therefore I just see it accumulating each day, but I expected that it would start from zero at midnight.
I set up my emoncms exactly as described here: http://openenergymonitor.org/emon/applications/homeenergy
I have the latest emoncms installed
Yes, sorry about that, I made a change to the kwhd process model that introduced the bug, I took me a while to realize I thought I was just using a load more power for a bit. I have uploaded a fixed version to github this morning.
Open-source tools for energy monitoring and analysis. This project uses the GNU General Public Licence