Development & Labs
If your developing an aspect of the system, please add to the log below so that people can find out about what your doing.
- Forum post: Reducing emoncms write load for long term SD card logging and a minimal python version of emoncms
- Forum post: emonGLCD V2 SMT Prototype Development
- Github: Emoncms time-series feed engine documentation
- Blog post: emonPi Raspberry Pi Energy Monitoring Shield - Prototype Dev Update
- Blog post: How to draw a myelectric style bar chart
- Blog post: How to build an Energy Monitoring Android App part 1
- Blog post: Hardware Developments - Update
- Ongoing EmonHub development https://github.com/emonhub/
- EmonHub Development https://github.com/emonhub/
- EmonHub Development blogpost
- Improved documentation https://github.com/openenergymonitor/documentation
- General development examples: http://github.com/emoncms/development/
- Ongoing emoncms dev as below
Forum post: OpenBEM Module Development
New features: multiple projects, multiple scenario's, compare scenario's.
- Ongoing emoncms development to make it more robust, fix bugs etc, adding logging to feed engines: https://github.com/emoncms/emoncms/tree/Develop
Forum post: Emoncms development log March 2014
A forum post to try and summaries the state of emoncms development with open discussion on features.
Forum post: Emoncms development
A pre emoncms v8 release forum post discussing the new features: node interface, improved feed engines, my electric mobile friendly dashboard.
Forum post: Debian packaging emoncms & modules
Dave McCraw has been developing debian package installation and update method for emoncms, simplifying the installation and update procedure on debian linux systems, this has been one of the most active development discussion topics this month.
Forum post: New system build guides
A start on two new build guides that aim to document from start to finish the setup of the OEM system for particular applications. Focusing around the question of what do we need for this particular application and how can the steps needed to get it up and running be reduced, process be made easier.
Forum post: emonPi early prototype -ideas?
Development of a raspberrypi shield monitoring board and all in one monitoring, RPi + harddrive unit.
Multi zone scheduler heating control
Development of a multi zone scheduler heating controller module/interface for emoncms, plus the documentation to how you build a system using it.
See forums and blog posts for historical development going back to 2009.